Support Specialist/IT Helpdesk
Support Specialist/IT Helpdesk
We are looking for a person who will support our Operations team with knowledge and experience. GameDesire is a global company - our games are available to users all over the world, thanks to many websites distributing them on local markets.
- Management of hardware, software licenses and purchases
- Contact with partners
- Provide technical assistance to colleagues and handle incoming inquiries and issues related to computer systems, software and hardware.
- Maintaining the performance of computer systems
- Installing, configuring and repairing hardware and software
- Troubleshooting using diagnostic tools
- Installing peripherals for users
- Solving technical problems with LAN/WAN and other systems.
- Staying up to date with the systems used, changes and updates.
- Cooperation with the HR department in preparing equipment and licenses for new employees
- Knowledge of Windows / MacOS operating systems, office equipment (printers, scanners), peripherals and mobile devices with iOS / Android systems.
- Ability to diagnose and solve software and hardware problems.
- Independence in action and proper setting of priorities in the implementation of tasks
- Ability to communicatively transfer technical information to a wide group of end users.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of the Optima system
Recommend to work
If not you, maybe one of your friends?
Check out our superpowers
Welcome to the kitchen!
Come to our kitchen and munch on fruit and other goodies, including cookies and popcorn. Treat yourself!
Goodies for foodies
All the shops in the area are closed and the fridge is empty... Don't worry! You won’t ever be hungry with us! For various holidays and events you will get vouchers from pyszne.pl to spend on whatever you want!
We will contribute your lunch breaks. Because nothing brings the team together better than eating together. Monthly team lunches take place obviously every month!
We are here for each other
People are what’s most important in the company. It is vital for us that our employees know each other well and feel at ease with one another. We organize all-hands parties at least once a quarter, while small department get-togethers take place almost every month.
You’ll be the first to know what's going in the industry
Do you like to know what's going on in the big world? That’s a rhetorical question :) We are always happy to participate in business fairs and conferences, which we take our employees to all the time!
We care about your language
With us, your tongue and brain will always be busy. We offer free English lessons so you have the opportunity to level up your language skills.
Coins for wheels
"Three for Two Wheels" is our invention. Avoid traffic jams by cycling to work, and we will even pay you for it!
In a healthy body, healthy mind
They say 7 days without exercise makes 1 week — not with us! Make everyday count, because The Benefit Pass is waiting for you!
Need a doctor?
An apple a day keeps the doctor away, that’s why we have fresh fruit available 24/7. However, if a doctor’s appointment is still needed, we have a Luxmed next door, and with the package you will get to a specialist faster than you expect.