Get 3000 PLN
Refer a friend
Do you have cool and talented friends? We absolutely want to meet them!
If we establish cooperation with the person you recommend, you will get the bonus and spend it on whatever you want!
The rules of the program "Recommend a friend to work in GameDesire"
- General provisions
- The program is organized by the company GameDesire Group S.A. with its registered seat in Kraków (postal code 31-481), at ul. Promienistych 1, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000882543, NIP: 9452180815, REGON: 123200560.
- This document (further: “Rules”) describes the terms and conditions of participation in the program "Recommend a friend to work in GameDesire", which are accepted by Participant by entering the program.
- The recommending person (further: “Participant”) send the recommendation of a person with a needed specialization together with an indication of a specific job offer. For this purpose the recommendation should be sent to the address email@example.com. Current job offers are available on the striboggames.com website.
- The Rules will be available on the website striboggames.com and at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org throughout the duration of the campaign.
- Only adults may participate in the program.
- Terms and conditions of the program
- Participant should correctly submit a recommendation in order to take part in the program "Recommend a friend to work in GameDesire"
- Every recommendation should contain the information about the potential candidate, such as: name and surname, specialization or information about a specific offer that matches the candidate's profile, as well as contact details such as: phone number, e-mail address, link to social networks. Attaching the candidate's CV is also preferred.
- The use of the candidate's contact details is possible only if the candidate is informed about the dissemination of his/her data, agrees to it and is interested in cooperation and entering the recruitment process in GameDesire.
- If the candidate refuses to enter the recruitment process, his/her data will be removed from the database by the person responsible for information processing on behalf of GameDesire.
- Terms and conditions of recommendation acceptance
- Participant will be informed by e-mail about the acceptance or rejection of his/her recommendation.
- The rejection of recommendation may occur if the candidate is already placed in GameDesire database and is currently participating in the recruitment process or participated in the recruitment process within the previous 6 months.
- The recommendation expires after 3 months.
- If the recruiter introduced the recommended candidate into the recruitment process at the end of the recommendation's validity and successfully hired the recommended person, GameDesire Group S.A. shall pay the bonus amount regardless of the expiry date of this recommendation.
- The bonus amount is PLN 4,000 gross.
- The bonus amount may be paid only on the basis of a separate agreement concluded between GameDesire Group S.A. and Participant.
- The bonus is paid to Participant after the recommended candidate has been successfully hired.
- Other provisions
- GameDesire Group S.A. processes personal data of Participants in order to perform activities resulting from the Rules. Participants provide their personal data on a voluntary basis, however the provision is necessary for the transfer of the bonus amount.
- By submitting the candidate's data, Participant confirms his/her consent to the processing of personal data and contact information.
- The personal data controller in the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Act of May 10, 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) is GameDesire Group S.A.
- GameDesire Group S.A. reserves the right to amend the Rules during the program.
- The provisions of the Rules are the sole basis of the program.