Mobile UX Designer
Mobile UX Designer
We are looking for a Mobile UX Designer passionate about gaming, who will support our team with his knowledge and experience. We love games, if you share our passion and feel that you are the right person in the right place, take a look at our requirements and find out what we can offer you. If you want to develop games - you are in the right place!
- Creating user interface in mobile games
- Preparation of interface concepts in the form of wireframes, UX flows, mock-ups, prototypes etc.
- Cooperation and support of game design team in creating new functionalities in the game (design flair is welcome)
- Compliance control for the delivered functionalities with the previously prepared mock-ups
- Cooperation with graphic designers and programmers to ensure consistency and efficiency of interface
- Collaboration with analysts and marketing team to understand the needs, habits and behavior of players
- Tracking UX trends in mobile applications and games
- A / B test management: designing tests, analyzing the results and recommending improvements to existing functionalities
- Thorough knowledge of design interface for mobile users
- Ability to draw conclusions from test results and analyze data and correct UX on their basis
- Experience in working with design tools such as: Axure, Balsamiq, InVision or similar
- Min. 3 years of work experience as a designer of mobile interface
- Attractive portfolio presenting completed projects
- Being a gamer - we need someone who not only understands the games, but also plays them
Recommend to work
If not you, maybe one of your friends?
Check out our superpowers
Welcome to the kitchen!
Come to our kitchen and munch on fruit and other goodies, including cookies and popcorn. Treat yourself!
Goodies for foodies
All the shops in the area are closed and the fridge is empty... Don't worry! You won’t ever be hungry with us! For various holidays and events you will get vouchers from pyszne.pl to spend on whatever you want!
We will contribute your lunch breaks. Because nothing brings the team together better than eating together. Monthly team lunches take place obviously every month!
We are here for each other
People are what’s most important in the company. It is vital for us that our employees know each other well and feel at ease with one another. We organize all-hands parties at least once a quarter, while small department get-togethers take place almost every month.
You’ll be the first to know what's going in the industry
Do you like to know what's going on in the big world? That’s a rhetorical question :) We are always happy to participate in business fairs and conferences, which we take our employees to all the time!
We care about your language
With us, your tongue and brain will always be busy. We offer free English lessons so you have the opportunity to level up your language skills.
Coins for wheels
"Three for Two Wheels" is our invention. Avoid traffic jams by cycling to work, and we will even pay you for it!
In a healthy body, healthy mind
They say 7 days without exercise makes 1 week — not with us! Make everyday count, because The Benefit Pass is waiting for you!
Need a doctor?
An apple a day keeps the doctor away, that’s why we have fresh fruit available 24/7. However, if a doctor’s appointment is still needed, we have a Luxmed next door, and with the package you will get to a specialist faster than you expect.