We are looking for a person who will support our game development teams with his knowledge and experience. The analyst will be responsible, among others, for analyzing quantitative data on player behavior, building predictive revenue models and supporting the marketing department in building effective user acquisition campaigns.
- Analysis of quantitative data based on the behavior of players
- Strong collaboration with the business to provide relevant data about the gaming environment and players
- Preparation of analyzes used for product development
- Recommending solutions based on the obtained data to support and optimize decision-making processes in the company
- Presenting the results of the analysis, conclusions and recommendations to the Management Board in the form of clear and legible reports
- Good knowledge of modern tools for data collection and analysis - AWS, Jupyter, Tableau, etc.
- Python coding skills
- At least 1-2 years of experience in data analysis or a similar position
- Analytical thinking and a data-first approach
- Proactive approach to work, involvement and communication skills
- Master’s degree in mathematics, statistics, econometrics, computer science or related
- Independence in action and strong goal orientation
- Knowledge of the basic KPIs used in game analytics
- Knowledge of the gaming industry